The Triay House is a reconstructed example of a First Spanish Period (1565-1763) structure. The home was owned by Pedro de Florencia until his family departed St. Augustine at the start of the British Period (1764-1784). The structure was purchased by Minorcan Francisco Triay in 1784, and the home was occupied by members of the Triay family for more than 60 years. The Triay House was reconstructed by the State of Florida in 1964 after archaeological excavations uncovered the structure’s original foundations.
The full Wikipedia entry for the Triay House is available here.