The Sánchez de Ortigosa House is a reconstructed example of a First Spanish Period (1565-1763) structure. Located on the northwest corner of St. George Street and Cuna Street, the original home was built around 1763 by Jose Sánchez de Ortigosa. The home was razed during the British Period (1764-1784). The Sánchez de Ortigosa House was reconstructed in 1966 by the St. Augustine Restoration Foundation, Inc.
The full Wikipedia entry for the Sanchez de Ortigosa House is available here.