The Rodriguez House is a reconstructed example of a First Spanish Period (1565-1763) structure. A one-story, two-room house made of tabby was located on this site during this period and was inhabited by Antonio José Rodriguez. The structure was most likely demolished during the British Period (1764-1784). The house was reconstructed by St. Augustine Restoration, Inc., in the late 1960s, and was acquired by the State of Florida in 1983.
The full Wikipedia entry for the Rodriguez House is available here.