Last updated August 2022 by Greg Allen
Adding Rush, CatProblems and Bookplate Mailboxes to Office Outlook 365
- In Outlook, click on File (blue button in upper left)
- Choose Account Settings
- Choose Account Settings again
- On the e-mail tab choose Change (second option)
- Click on More Settings (button in lower right)
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Click Add
- lib-catrush (for the Rush mailbox )
- lib-bookplate (for the Bookplate mailbox)
- lib-catproblems (for the Cataloging Problems mailbox)
- Click OK, Next, Finish.
- Before you can access the content of the mailboxes, Library IT will have to set the permissions; otherwise, you can see the mailboxes but not the content.