Updated by Dave Van Kleeck, July 2022
Affiliated Libraries Working Group - List of Affiliates (as of July 2022)
Public-facing information found at: https://uflib.ufl.edu/libraries-collections/affiliated/
Affiliated Libraries - General
- Herbarium [Liaison: Tara Cataldo] 2,475 records. Agreement renewed 2016.
- Division of Plant Industry [Liaison: Melody Royster] 12,873 records. Agreement renewed 2020.
- Harn Museum Bishop Study Center [Liaison: Ann Lindell] 951 records. Agreement renewed 2020.
- Government House - St. Augustine [Liaisons: John Nemmers – Paul Kirk – Laura Marion] 370 records for items on site. Agreement renewed 2020.
- Tamara Cohen LGBT Resource Library [Liaison: Colleen Seale]. 790 records. J. Wayne Reitz Union Suite 2210, UF Campus. Agreement renewed 2020.
- UF/IFAS Plant Diagnostic Center Library [Liaison: Suzanne Stapleton]. 1,477 records. UF/IFAS Plant Pathology Department, 2570 Hull Rd., UF Campus. Agreement established 2018.
- CityLab-Orlando [Liaison: Ann Baird] 1,398 records. University of Florida Graduate School of Architecture, 135 West Central Blvd. Suite 500, Orlando, FL 32801. Agreement established 2019.
- Research and Engineering Education Facility [Liaison: Amy Buhler] Agreement from December 2005 - June 2020. Closed
- Coastal Archives [Liaison: None] This collection was closed and transferred to UF Libraries during Summer 2007. Closed
- Institute of Black Culture [Liaison: None] Status closed and catalog records have been removed. Closed
- University Center for Excellence in Teaching [Liaison: None] Collection has been absorbed by the Education Library and no longer exists. Closed
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering [Liaison: Amy Buhler] Agreement is from August 2005 and has 3,500+ records in the catalog (second largest affiliate). Closed, some of collection integrated into Marston Science Library.
Affiliated Libraries - IFAS Research & Education Centers
IFAS Centers: Libraries at various IFAS centers around the state have been affiliated with the George A. Smathers Libraries over the years. Active and discontinued affiliates are listed below. Active affiliates have current signed agreement forms and their holdings appear in the online catalog. Discontinued affiliates have had their records removed from the catalog.
- Belle Glade [Liaison: Suzanne Stapleton] 4,703 records / Agreement renewed 2020
- Homestead [Liaison: Melody Royster] 823 records / Agreement renewed 2021
- Lake Alfred [Liaison: Suzanne Stapleton] 5,246 records / Agreement renewed 2021
- Apopka - 748 records / discontinue (no activity)
- Bradenton - 5 records / discontinue (no activity)
- Ft. Lauderdale - 76 records / discontinue (no activity)
- Ft. Pierce - 1,356 records / [Liaison: Suzanne Stapleton] renewal in discussion Summer 2021
- Immokalee - 887 records / discontinue (no activity)
- Jay - 76 records / discontinue (no activity)
- Monticello - 1 record / discontinue (test record - no activity)
- Ona - 1 record / discontinue (test record - no activity)
- Vero Beach - 1 record / discontinue (test record - no activity)
Resource Description Services Department liaison for all affiliates: Greg Allen, Phone: 352-273-2707, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org